At Performer's Edition, we believe strongly in making new music available for study and performance. As such, we are regularly searching for new works to share with our customers worldwide.
We believe new music should be spread and performed, so we market new works regularly to individuals and performing ensembles. Rather than expensive rentals of orchestral music, we make all music available for purchase to encourage repeat performances. Composers and arrangers receive a portion of all sales made, as well as performance rights royalties.
To submit a score for consideration, please contact us for submission details. Scores may be submitted in a variety of formats - including written manuscript, Finale MUS, MusicXML, SCORE, Lilypond. As we do not work with large print runs, we publish works that many other publishers will not due to the limited sales potential.
Our areas of focus for new works include:
- New Orchestral Works
- New Chamber Ensemble Works
- New Works for Solo Instruments with or without accompaniment
- New Works for Choral Ensembles (Sacred or Secular)
- Arrangements of public domain music for String Quartet
- Arrangements of public domain music for school ensembles (orchestra, band, or choir)
- Educational Methods